• Choice of Property services offered
• RICS Homebuyer report (with valuation)
• RICS Condition report (where no valuation required)
• RICS Building survey report (often referred to as a structural survey)
• Premier valuation report including valuations for capital gains tax, probate/ inheritance tax, matrimonial/division of equity.
RICS Homebuyers Report
This is a standard report produced by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to highlight significant and urgent matters, often used for conventional types of residential properties of standard construction; eg: late Victorian and most 20th century houses, flats and bungalows.
A cost effective choice for the majority of first time buyers and also for those ready to move home again.
RICS Condition Report
This is a standard report produced by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to highlight significant and urgent matters, often used for conventional types of residential properties of standard construction, but where no valuation is required.
A report which may also be used by existing homeowners where an adverse survey report obtained by a purchaser has highlighted potential defects. This report could be used to confirm serious and minor defects and any remedial works which may be undertaken to help complete the sale transaction.
RICS Building Survey Report
This provides a full Property survey and offers more detailed advice on the property's construction and condition and can be carried out in most residential properties, including properties of which are less conventional and of an intricate structure. This could be because of its age, unusual construction method, unique or unusual design, alteration / modification/size or whether the property is grade listed.
Premier Valuation Report
This is for situations where independent valuation advice is required to establish the true value of a property:-
• Probate/Inheritance tax
• Capital Gains tax
• Matrimonial/division of equity
• Agency sale with/without institutional funding
• Private sale where bank/building society funding is not required by the client
• Pre-auction valuation advice
Other Services Include
• Lease Renewals and Rent Renewals
• Schedules of Condition and Dilapidation
• Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
• Development consultancy
• Property Investment Advice
• Expert Witness Advice